Ola Bamboo-Zero Waste Kit竹餐具組
Why choosing us?
Single-use plastic forks, knives and spoons are filling the landfills and waterways leading to plastic pollution and environmental degradation. So OLA Bamboo helps you in making a shift to a sustainable lifestyle by offering good quality products that are durable and better for the environment. Our reusable Zero waste kit is the best alternative to single-use plastic utensils.
What you buy
- Each set contains: 1 bamboo straw with 1 cleaning brush, 1 fork, 1 knife, and 1 Teaspoon made of bamboo along with a travel bag.
- All items inside are reusable.
- Perfect for lunch boxes, the office, travelling, or at home.
- Long service life.
- Very light and super trendy.
- Replaces plastic utensils.
- Wash straw before first use.
- It’s best not to put the products in the dishwasher to ensure their durability. Allow them to dry before storing them.
- Made of bamboo.
- Bamboo forests absorb 35% more CO2 than a regular mixed forest.
- Bamboo cultivation is done without using pesticidesor insecticides
Our zero-waste kit comes with an easy to carry travel bag that fits in your purse, backpack or lunch kit easily. All our products are made from bamboo which grows naturally at a rate of up to 4 feet per day, without the addition of any chemical substances. You can put them in the compost at the end of their lifespan and it will breakdown with other organic materials. Reduce your carbon footprint with OLA Bamboo.